Board of Directors
- Acting President – David Zaret
- Secretary – Open (Cindy Johnson, acting)
- At-Large – Connie Beckwith, Brian Dahlberg, Cindy Johnson
- David Zaret
- Connie Beckwith
Email the Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Homeowners’ Meeting
Each October, as required by the Woodlands Covenants and By-Laws, the board organizes a meeting of the homeowners to provide reports on the past year, to outline plans for the coming year, to conduct elections, and to present for approval a budget for the coming year.
Where Do I Mail My HOA Fees?
Residents should mail their HOA fees and insurance payments to:
The Woodlands Winding Brook HOA
P.O. Box 2316
Bloomington, IN 47402
Monthly payments are due on the first of each month. Homeowners also pay an annual insurance premium, which underwrites the cost of the umbrella policy the HOA purchases each year. Insurance bills are mailed to homeowners in late November or early December. Homeowners have the option to pay their insurance fees in two installments: the first due by the end of January and the second due by the end of June. Monthly fees (not including insurance) for 2019 are listed below.
- Units without a garage: $265 per month.
- Units with one (1) garage: $280 per month.
- Units with two (2) garages: $295 per month.